Banca Intesa’s ratings
Pursuant to the results of 2020, based on the information provided by rating agencies, Banca Intesa continues to maintain strong positions on the Russian financial market and confirms its high reliability.
Banca Intesa has been assigned the following ratings:
- long-term foreign and local currency IDRs at "BB+". Stable Outlook;
- short-term foreign and local currency IDRs at "B";
- support rating at "3";
- viability rating at "b+";
- senior debt long-term rating at "BBB-".
- "ruA+", Stable Outlook
According to the results of Expert Rating Agency research of the Russian market of SME lending as of January 1, 2021 Banca Intesa holds:
- 10th place in terms of the volume of the loan portfolio of self-employed entrepreneurs;
- 14th place in terms of SME loan portfolio volume;
- 22th place in terms of SME loan disbursement volume.
As of 01.01.2021, Banca Intesa is in the list of credit institutions whose deposits are authorised to invest pension savings, savings for military personnel housing and temporarily free funds of the state corporations Deposit Insurance Agency, Rostec, Rosatom, Roscosmos and the State Company Russian Highways.
Intesa Sanpaolo Group Ratings
Please check the ratings assigned to Intesa Sanpaolo by the major rating companies, visiting the dedicated session: