Collections means the handling of documents by the Bank in accordance with instructions received to:
- obtain payment and/or acceptance, or
- deliver documents against payment and/or acceptance, or
- deliver documents on other terms and conditions.
Why Banca Intesa?
- Wide network of correspondent banks all over the world
- Take advantage of one of the largest international banking group - Intesa Sanpaolo Group:
competitive rates, wide geographical presence, high service level, Intesa Sanpaolo Group includes more than 4,000 branches in 37 countries all over the world.
- Stability and reliability of Banca Intesa acknowledged by international audit firm KPMG
- Wide regional branch network of Banca Intesa from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok.
- Opportunity to attract funds from the top rated banks on the most beneficial terms as well as access to their optimal utilization of flexible schemes reduce transaction costs.
- Individual approach to each Customer. Providing consultancy services on foreign trade contractual payment terms optimization issues for documentary bank operations to be applied.
- Extensive experience in Trade Finance and Documentary operations
- Highly qualified team certified in Trade Finance and Documentary operations (certificates of International Chamber of Commerce)
|Presentation - Trade Finance and Documentary operations|
|Rates for cash and settlement services to corporate customers (legal entities and private entrepreneurs)|
For getting more information in relation to Trade Finance and/or Documentary operations please, send your request to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org