Trade Finance – financing of trade operations of your company with the use of different documentary instruments
Key benefits of Trade Finance:
- Taking advantage of documentary instruments (Documentary Letters of Credit, Bank Guarantees, Stand-By Letters of Credit)
- Reduction in working capital saving
- More attractive cost of financing in comparison with utilizing standard loan facilities because of procurement of funds in international capital markets
- Letters of Credit Post-financing
Post-financing is a a loan provided by Banca Intesa to the Customer for a definite period of time in the amount necessary to effect payment under issued Letter of Credit.
- Discounting of Documentary Letters of Credit
In case if L/C is available by deferred payment and the Seller (the beneficiary) would rather receive payment under L/C immediately, the Seller may work with nominated/confirming bank under L/C and ask for discounting of documents amount presented under L/C.
Discounting is the payment of documents complying with the terms and conditions of the Letter of Credit executed by the Confirmed/Nominated/foreign bank to the Supplier earlier than the maturity date under Letter of Credit while the Applicant/Buyer effect payment at the maturity date under Letter of Credit.
- Buyer’s Credit under insurance coverage of foreign export credit agencies as well as ECA of Russia (EXIAR).
- Seller’s Credit under insurance coverage of EXIAR (ECA of Russia),
- Discounting of Documentary Letters of Credit,
- Pre-Export Financing (assignment of rights under Documentary Letter of Credit).
|Presentation - Trade Finance and Documentary operations|
For getting more information in relation to Trade Finance and/or Documentary operations please, send your request to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org